$124.95Get it nowLast updated on July 23, 2023 1:47 pm
The Helle Eggen Knife (H3LS) is a 4-inch bushcraft and woodland knife that is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who prefer a lighter tool. This best-selling design by Helle features a curly birch handle, providing a comfortable grip even in wet or cold conditions. The handle is sanded and polished to a satin finish, giving it an elegant appearance. The well-proportioned finger guard ensures safety during use.
The Eggen Knife boasts a Helle triple laminated stainless steel blade with a classic scandi grind. This drop-point blade has a pronounced belly, making it ideal for game preparation and versatile cutting, stabbing, and slicing tasks. The deep bevel grind allows for easy sharpening and cutting of natural fibers. The blade’s composition of multiple stainless steels exclusively made for Helle ensures excellent edge retention and ease of sharpening.
This knife has a strong rat-tail tang construction, and its balance is enhanced by the blade size in comparison to the handle. The Eggen Knife comes with a genuine high-quality leather sheath, featuring strong stitching and a belt loop for secure carrying. The sheath also includes a plastic tube for added blade protection. Whether you’re engaging in bushcraft, woodland skills, hunting, fishing, camping, or general outdoor activities, the Helle Eggen Knife is a reliable and versatile tool that will meet your needs.
- High-quality construction and craftsmanship
- Versatile and suitable for various purposes
- Visually appealing with a unique handle design
- Sharp and easy to maintain blade
- Suitable for extended carving sessions
- Well-designed finger guard for safety during use
- Durable triple laminated stainless steel blade
- Versatile blade shape and grind for various tasks
- Lightweight and discreet for all-day carry
- Offers good value for the price
- Comfortable grip for medium and large hands
- Secure and sturdy leather sheath
- Relatively expensive compared to other knives in the market
- Not suitable for heavy-duty tasks like batoning or striking flint
- The bright polish on the blade may not be suitable for tactical or field use
- Spine may show signs of abuse easily through battoning
- Wood handle may have minor imperfections
- Some movement when pulling the knife out of the sheath due to the loop style belt interface