$32.84Get it nowLast updated on September 30, 2023 5:51 pm
The ESEE Randall’s Adventure and Training Zancudo Framelock Folder in Olive Drab/Stonewash is a reliable and versatile folding knife that is perfect for everyday carry (EDC) and light-duty tasks. With its drop point blade shape and stonewashed flat ground Aus8 Spear blade, this knife offers excellent cutting performance and durability. The frame lock mechanism ensures a solid and secure blade lockup, while the stainless frame with G10 or glass cover provides a comfortable and ergonomic grip.
Featuring a reversible pocket clip, the Zancudo can be carried tip up or tip down according to your preference. Although the deployment is smooth, it may not be as buttery smooth as the RAT II. However, the thumb studs are well-designed and allow for easy one-handed opening. Despite being slightly heavier due to the backside metal frame/lock, this knife is sturdy and well-built, making it a reliable tool in various environments.
The ESEE Zancudo also boasts a brass bushed bearing detent closure, which ensures a satisfying and secure lockup. Additionally, it is equipped with nice standoffs and a decent pocket clip that contribute to its overall functionality and convenience. Compact in size, this knife is suitable for everyday carrying and general use, making it an excellent choice for anyone in need of a reliable and versatile folding knife.
- Great value for the price
- Sharp out of the box
- Rugged and durable for outdoor activities
- Smooth opening and secure frame lock
- Versatile blade shape for various tasks
- Reversible pocket clip for customizable carry options
- High-quality construction and finish
- Easy to sharpen
- Stiff and difficult to disengage lock bar
- Blade deployment not as smooth as other models
- Lack of handle scales on the clip side may take some getting used to
- Blade dulls quickly with light usage
- Not suitable for heavy-duty tasks or prying
- Some users prefer handles on both sides instead of a frame lock configuration